The Solent Gym is open to all Solent students and staff, as well as the general public. There are no joining fees and plenty of memberships available to suit you.
Solent Gym memberships
The gym has over 90 workout stations featuring over 40 pieces of cardio equipment, including:
- 2 Pulse virtual reality treadmills
- 2 Pulse curve self-propelled treadmills
- 2 trickster bikes
- 14 Pulse fusion treadmills
- 4 ellipticals
- 3 cross-climbers
- 4 Concept II rowers
- 1 versa climber
- 1 power plate
- 2 step mills
- 23 fixed-resistance machines
You'll also find 18 free weight stations. They come equipped with:
- A jack-up floor to stop noise transference
- 8-10 person functional training rig
- Slam balls
- A wide variety of weights
Next to the gym you'll also find changing rooms, lockers, showers, toilets and water machines.
The Solent Gym is fully staffed at all times by our team of professional trainers and instructors. If you want to book an induction or a personal training session, just ask at reception.
For more information about our facilities, check out our facilities frequently asked questions.